Thursday, October 4, 2012

Changes

Tuesday my husband asked me when he got home from work, do you want to go walking in the morning?  Of course I said yes.  This is something me and Joe use to do most mornings before he started traveling so much. Frankly I missed our morning chats as we do laps at the YMCA. Since he started traveling I let myself get out of the habit.  It was good to have my motivator again.

We went walking yesterday and again today.  Yesterday we kind of got a late start but today I was back to my 4:30 a.m. wake up.  I know I'm strange but I do enjoy that early hour.  It's so quiet and peaceful at that time of day.  I'm hoping to keep it up even after Joe goes back on the road.  It's so easy to let it slide when no one is going with you.  It seems I do better when I know someone is counting on me to go with them.  I need to learn to be self motivated though.

No comments: